Monday 1 February 2016

Up All Night To Get.... Tired

On the 8th of January, I took a giant leap of faith and started my own independent online Younique business, Younique by Jenneal. It has been a whirlwind of amazing-ness and is going better than I ever dreamed possible! But with that, comes a new world of challenges!

As you know, my uni classes have been taking up a LOT of my time but somehow I've managed to fit it all in and I've learned that thing you call 'sleep' is highly overrated. Brannon agrees with me too! He has been sick for the past week-- coughing, slight fever, sleeping a lot IN THE DAY, etc--- so when midnight hit and I started getting ready for bed, he woke up. Every. Single, Day. In a 7 day period, I got 16 cumulative hours of sleep but I did get loads done!!! I found that the middle of the night seems to be prime time for business, in the states, because that's when everybody is awake. Needless to say, I managed to make a whole lot of sales last week. Good for business. Bad for not getting sick. Brannon and hubby have kindly passed on their germs to me so I am now coughing away as I write this. You'd think I'd be asleep right now, but no. There's too much to do and I am too excited to meet my February goals! To be honest, I wouldn't even call it selling because all I do is post some selfies, interact with people on Twitter, and have online parties. It is too much fun to be considered work. I also REALLY love makeup in general, but this makeup is by far and away the best which is why I went from just buying it, to becoming part of a wonderful, supportive team. (Side note, guess who just woke up at 1:40 am?)

Speaking of Brannon, he has been a little terror this week! He learned how to get past my pipe cleaner cupboard security and I found him with his hands literally in the peanut butter jar, grinning ear to ear! So, I have had to revamp the design and it's now an interwoven mess that takes me ages to open myself. I guess that could be good if ever I was inclined to do some late night snacking because it's just not worth the effort. Lynnea has also been up to mischief. My mother taught her how to use the little sink plug to fill up the bathroom sink (thanks for that, mother!) and today, I came down just in time to turn off the tap before the water overflowed and turned our bathroom into a miniature lake.There is never a dull moment at our house and I have a feeling that there won't be for another....oh..... 16 years at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment